Friday, May 14, 2010

Graduation Looms

How has the year gone by so quickly! OK, guys and girls, it's time to start thinking about turning in your books, calculators and anything else that you have borrowed from the library!

Remember to check your Destiny account to see what you need to return. If you can't remember how, come up to the library and we will walk you through it.

All items are due Monday, May 17, 2010. If you still need your calculator or a book or two to finish up that last minute project, just stop in and let us know.

Interested in summer reading suggestions? Come by!

Mrs. Cummings and I hope that everyone has a great summer!

1 comment:

  1. Pam,

    can't believe I found you. I found you on Naomi's blog. check out my blog for ya books and follow me at http://booksbypamelathompson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete