Friday, June 15, 2012

iPads, Apps and Education

It has been awhile since I have posted on this site and I apologize.

I am going to spend the next few posts focusing on iPads, Apps and using them in the classroom.

I am not sure what audience this is for, but all teachers are looking for ways to take an unusual app...especially the free ones and use them to help students become better users of knowledge.

I found a site that lists various educational apps for the iPad and don't want to lose it, so am sharing it here. If anyone is able to find ways to use the apps on this site with students in the classroom, post your idea here so that others can benefit from your expertise! I will be adding other blogs/sites soon.

http://www.apps4education.com/

I recently attended a great iPad workshop and the trainer showed us an excellent way to use a recording app with a short clip from Alice in Wonderland that features Johnny Depp reciting Jabberwocky. I will be posting that idea in a few days, so be sure to check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment