Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Increasing Student and Faculty Use of eBooks

One of my goals for the BHS Digital Media Center is to increase the use of ebooks by my students and faculty members.

I have subscribe to Overdrive Media and am using it as a testing ground this year to see if I want to try to go district wide.

Another option is to purchase more ebooks through Follett and teach my students how to use Follett Shelf.

Either way, I hope to increase circulation and read a great article written by The Unpretentious Librarian. You can read that here: Increasing ebook Usage.

If you have any ideas that would help me reach this goal, I would love to have you post them on this blog.

Summer is over and the first day of school is right around the corner. Let's rock this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment