Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Sharing with classes tomorrow! I am excited. I am covering ebooks, audiobooks and if enough time, Databases!

Your library has so much to offer students and teachers! I get excited when I am able to share some of that!

I hope that I can pass on that excitement to you!


All students and teachers in Brownwood ISD have the ability to access ebooks and audiobooks through Overdrive. This is one of the easiest and most popular ebook/audiobook platforms. Lots of public libraries use this program and if you are familiar with it in high school, then making the move to using the public library will be an easy one!

For a link to all programs and databases offered though the library, please go to the library website. Once there, click on your campus. You will find the link to Overdrive and many others!

Just in case, I have included the link here:  Overdrive


No comments:

Post a Comment